- Works in heating mode when the outside temperature drops to -25 °C.
- R-32 is an ecological refrigerant used in the most modern equipment.
- Heat pumps correspond to the highest energy efficiency class A+++.
- Extremely quiet - two quiet operation modes.
- Smart use of the power grid. The heat pump automatically adjusts its operation according to the received signals. In order for the heat pump to work as efficiently as possible, its working time can be automatically adjusted according to the maximum and minimum load of the electrical network.
- Modern touch-sensitive control panel.
- NØRDIS Optimus Pro heat pumps are controlled by an advanced multifunctional controller or an app on a smart device.
- Using the temperature curve function, the temperature of the water prepared by the heat pump changes automatically as the outside air temperature changes.
- Holiday function: the unit operates in heating and/or hot water mode, maintaining a minimum water temperature to prevent the system from freezing during the winter. Before returning home, the user can set the disinfection mode in advance and be sure to use clean and bacteria-free water.
OPTIMUS PRO Split
NØRDIS Optimus Pro Split air-to-water heat pumps without hot water preparation capacity are intended for space heating and integration into a domestic hot water preparation system. Heat pumps provide comfortable heat in winter and hot water all year round.
The NØRDIS Optimus Pro Split series is based on DC technology. The technology optimizes the rotation speed of the motors and ensures a comfortable amount of heat in the room with the lowest consumption of electricity, even when the outside temperature drops to -25 °C.
Air-to-water heat pumps without integrated capacity for hot water have three-power internal units. The heat pump system is combined with underfloor heating, radiators, fan convectors and domestic water heaters. Therefore, there is no need to invest in remaking the entire system.