- Works in heating mode when the outside temperature drops to -25 °C.
- The hot water recirculation function is used to return water from the piping to the hot water tank according to a set timer.
- R-32 is an ecological refrigerant used in the most modern equipment.
- Heat pumps correspond to the highest energy efficiency class A+++.
- Two-rotor inverter compressor with DC magnets.
- Extremely quiet - two quiet operation modes.
- Modern touch-sensitive control panel.
- NØRDIS Optimus Pro heat pumps are controlled by an advanced multifunctional controller or an app on a smart device. The app constantly offers optimal system settings to ensure maximum energy savings.
OPTIMUS PRO MONO
NØRDIS Optimus Pro monoblocs are high efficiency, low energy consumption air-to-water heat pumps.
The entire heating system in one universal unit, installed outdoors, making it ideal for dwellings that do not have auxiliary rooms for additional heat pump units. The equipment is installed simply and quickly.
NØRDIS Optimus Pro monoblocks are perfectly compatible with any other heating or hot water system already in the house. The devices ensure low energy consumption, high energy class and excellent seasonality indicators.